We have specialists in many areas, make an appointment today
Discount For NHS & Key Workers on Legal Services
At Elliot Mather we recognise and appreciate all of the fantastic work the NHS and Key Workers have been doing throughout the Coronavirus Crisis. It is because of this that we would like to offer discount on a range of legal services as a way to say thank you.
Who is included in the discount scheme?
Our discount scheme is applicable to anyone who has been designated as a key worker during the Coronavirus pandemic. For a full list of Key Worker roles, please visit the Government website.
Please note that in order to access this offer, proof of employment is required (this can include NHS ID card, wage slip or letter of authorisation). For further information regarding this, please contact a member of our team.
Which legal services does this apply to?
Our discount scheme is applicable to a range of our legal services, however it does vary between departments. If you are unsure or would like further details, please contact us.
- Commercial Department: We are offering 20% discount off fixed fees.
- Child Care Department: We are offering 15% discount off fixed fees, where legal aid is not available.
- Criminal Department: Discount on motoring offence representations.
- Dispute Resolution Department: Means tested, offering discount on fees.
- Family Department: 15% off all family fixed fee packages including initial advice.
- Mediation: 15% off for Mediation Initial Assessment Meetings (MIAMs) and private mediation sessions.
- Residential Department: 10% off standard fees. This only applies to new instructions and not current matters (subject to direct instruction and not via third party where an introducer payment is made).
- Wills, Probate and Elderly Client Services: Offering 20% discount on Will writing and appointing Lasting Powers of Attorney.
At Elliot Mather we have a dedicated team who are experienced in a broad variety of legal services. We are fully operational and able to support you, wherever you are based via the use of video conferencing and telephone communication.
How we can help
At Elliot Mather we understand that no client’s circumstances are alike. Our specialised lawyers will be able to offer clear and straightforward advice on a variety of circumstances.
The level of help you would like from us is entirely up to you. Our team all have experience of helping people at difficult times in their lives and we are committed to delivering to you a professional and confidential service.
Our Solicitors are able to provide expert advice across the country with a network of offices based in: Chesterfield, Nottingham, Mansfield, and Derby.
How to make contact
Our experienced team are on hand to help you and can assist wherever you are based. Please call us for a no-obligation, initial discussion or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will call or email you back.
- Chesterfield: 01246 231288
- Derby: 01332 372311
- Mansfield: 01623 655666
- Nottingham: 0115 7043388
Here at Elliot Mather, we are fully operational. We are doing everything we can to support you. Our dedicated team are able to continue offering our legal services by means of telephone communication and video conferencing.
Please note that this discount is valid until 31st August 2020, any quotations that have not been instructed before this date will not have discount applied.
Valid NHS ID or evidence of Key worker status is required to access the discount.
Please note, that this discount is only applicable to new instructions and not current matters.
Elliot Mather LLP maintains professional indemnity insurance in accordance with the rules of the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Details of the insurers and the territorial coverage of the policy are available for inspection at our offices.
Registered Office: St. Mary's Court, St. Mary's Gate, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, England, S41 7TD
VAT Number: 126 3019 03
Regulatory Notice: Elliot Mather LLP is a limited liability partnership. Partnership number OC321320.
Authorised and regulated by The Solicitors' Regulation Authority. To view code of conduct visit www.sra.org.uk/code-of-conduct.page